Manage Your Day-to-Day: Build Your Routine, Find Your Focus, and Sharpen Your Creative Mind
By Jocelyn K. Glei (Author)
The world has changed and the way we work has to change, too. With wisdom from 20 leading creative minds, Manage Your Day-to-Day will give you a toolkit for tackling the new challenges of a 24/7, always-on workplace.
Manage Your Day-to-Day will show you how to:
1. Stop letting other people (and incoming messages!) dictate your daily to-do list.
2. Fend off constant interruption and carve out a sacred space for “getting into the zone”.
3. Conquer information overload and break your addiction to obsessively checking your phone or email.
4. Let go of the idea of “inbox zero” and optimize the time you spend on email and social media.
5. Find the right balance of working productively and recharging to keep your energy high.
6. Hotwire your brain for a-ha moments and push through creative blocks.
Only you can protect your time in order to have the time to do the creative things you love. This book gives you some ideas on how to do this, how to be efficient, and how to have better awareness of how technology has crept into our personal time.