Goals!: How to Get Everything You Want — Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible
by Brian Tracy (Author)
Goals! is a self-motivation and self-improvement book written by Brian Tracy. It offers so many good pieces of advice about setting personal goals and working towards them.
I found out a key highlight in each chapter that really impact to me. Here are:-
1. Responsible for everything you do in your life. Don’t blame others or make excuses when you make choices.
2. Imagine your future- next 2-5 years in life with no obstacles. Describe in details, attach the pictures on the wall, plan what to do and set deadline.
3. Focus on getting in a specific area until you’ll become the expert.
4. Surround yourself with people who embody what you want to achieve. Make an effort to build relationships.
5. Persist until you succeed. Do not give up on a goal because of one or two small failures.
Goals! is one of the best books I’ve yet read on goal setting and goal achievement. I get a collection of advice- how to figure out what you want, how to set clearly goals and how to improve your life along the way. See more details, click here.