Born to an Idaho farming family in the mid-1900s, Jim Rohn made his first fortune with his mentor Earl Shoaff. Moved to Beverly Hills, Jim Rohn spoke his success story in front of college and high-school classes and at service clubs which titled “Idaho Farm Boy Makes It to Beverly Hills”.
In 1963, Jim Rohn launched into the personal-development business. He shared his message with more than 6,000 audiences and over 5 million people all over the world. This is Six Remarkable Quotes by Jim Rohn:
1.”Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.” – Jim Rohn
2. “Profit are better than wages. Wages make you a living. Profits make you a fortune.” – Jim Rohn
3. “You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” – Jim Rohn
4. “You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself.” – Jim Rohn
5. “You don’t need your obstacles to be smaller. You need to be BIGGER!” – Jim Rohn
6. “Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.” – Jim Rohn